Saturday, December 6, 2003

News From The Home Front

Sorry for the LONG length of time between blog entries. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving though. I know I did. Spent time with Mom, Dad, my brother who lives in town and his son (learned just how video games and console units have advanced since the old Atari days :-)). Had a great Thanksgiving Dinner too as we all watched the Incredible Hulk Movie on DVD. :-)

As you might have figured out by now, I really haven't had much incentive to post a new text blog entry for quite sometime, hence NO November archive for this year, (though next year will undoubtedly be an entirely different story altogether if we Liberals have OUR way, won't it? :-)).

During my admittedly self-imposed sabattical, I got to surfing one of the Blog Rings and found a very interesting site dealing with the issue of SIZE ACCEPTANCE. We'll touch on that either in another text blog entry or in a Video Blog.

I mentioned in an October Blog Entry that one of my brothers and his wife who live in Kansas City, MO were expecting a little one. While I was away, my sister-in-law has since given birth. I decided to hold off on posting this bit of news because I wanted to include a pic of the little one, but I guess my brother just hasn't gotten around to distributing photos just yet. But when I get one, I'll be sure to post it.

Just remember one thing though. THE KID AIN'T MINE. There were a few on Sullivan's Yahoo! Group who apparently thought that *I* was the father. *LOL!*

However, this was tempered by a bit of bad news. My 72 year old father, who will be 73 in just a few days, had to be taken to the hospital and admitted into the ICU for a viral pneumonia affection. However, all is fine now and he is back home now (word is they had to kick him out so they could treat all the other patients they were getting slammed with - JUST KIDDING! :-)).

It's also just our luck we should be living in "Beautiful" Coloradotoo given all the bad news we've been hearing about the flu bug. Ugh.... :-(

Well....that's all the news that's fit to print from here.

Cheers for now & HAPPY HOLIDAYS :-)

Pat

No comments: